Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome to the Mezzanine!

Hello, lovely people! 
I created this page as an extension of my Sing Smule account, @nellyni88_LS , since I am frequently posting open calls and I have been asked by several people if I would provide the lyrics.

Now, most of the songs I post are from musicals. That is, Broadway, Off-Broadway, Disney, Youtube and other random places. If you are like me and enjoy songs with stories to tell, and want to expand your musical repertoire a bit, this may be a nice place to start. I will be posting a couple of songs on the Sing app almost every week, in a variety of genres and styles, and the lyrics will be here. 

On this site you will find the words for all the brassy, classy, campy, vampy, waltzy, schmaltzy, and occasionally trendy songs I post. 
So, I leave you to it, singers from the mezzanine!
Happy Singing!!!
Love,
-Nelly  



2 comments: