Monday, December 8, 2014

As Long As There's Christmas -Reprise

I have been working on posting this one for some time now so I hope the track sounds ok! This is a gorgeous duet/reprise between Angelique the Christmas angel and Belle from my favorite straight-to-VHS Disney sequel, Beauty & the Beast Enchanted Christmas. Belle is reprised by Paige O'Hara and Angelique is none other than the FABULOUS Bernadette Peters (see the video below!) I hope you join me in this one, it's got some pretty harmonies that aren't too hard to pick out. I have posted two versions, one as Belle and the other as Angelique.
Here are the lyrics:

Angelique:
When I felt lost and lonely
Not a dream in my head
Your words lifted my spirits high
Remember what you said
As long as there's Christmas
I truly believe

Angelique/Belle:
That hope is the greatest of the gifts we'll receive
As long as our guiding star shines above

Angelique:
There'll always be Christmas

Belle:
So there always will be a time
When the world is filled with peace and love.


Here's that scene:


No comments:

Post a Comment